Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Physical Attraction In a Relationship

I was talking to my girlfriend the other day and I proposed a question: If I was 500 pounds and ugly would you still want to date me? At first when she said no, I was a little hurt. Although I thought about her answer and realized that it was okay for her to think that. This is because in a relationship there HAS to be some kind of physical attraction between the two people in order for it to work out. Physical attraction doesn't have to be a HUGE part of a relationship, although it has to be in there somewhere. I guess this could be considered a message to couples who had the same conversation as my girlfriend and I: If there isn't physical attraction in a relationship, then chances are it won't be a solid relationship. I'm not saying that both people need to be models, but attraction is definitely a factor.

-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment